Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why Blog?

So, of course as most people begin... I am beginning as a new blogger. So in honor of blogging I thought I should tell a little about myself. I am a physical therapist such the name "professional liability". I love health care and my profession. So with myself included I think that some the greatest professional liability lies in the fact of... Am I being the healthiest and closest portrayal of my profession? Well considering tonight I ate McDonalds for dinner and skipped my workout to finish documentation I would say NO! Actually I would scream NO. So, I am starting this blog as a place to start anew. This blog will be about managing the big world while finding time to micromanage out enough time for me to be the healthiest version of myself. I hope that this helps other people that are constantly falling off the band wagon like me to stay motivated as well.
It starts off with a bang this evening with me now shutting off the TV and heading to get a goods night rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment