Thursday, November 3, 2011

Health, wealth, happiness

There is something to be said for even having one of the above. So on my internet search for recipes well my search of my new addiction, pinterest.com I found this website http://lindawagner.net/blog/more-information. She really has some good mottos... and recipes. My favorite was her light sangria. So check out her blog and i will be uploading my recipes as I eat them next week.
  • 1-2 bottles of crisp white wine, I used 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc and 1 bottle of sparkling Vino Verde
  • 2 ripe local peaches, sliced
  • 1 pint raspberries
  • 2 kiwis
  • several sprigs of mint
  • Stevia, I used NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia


Back to work tomorrow:) I think my patient load is miserable but goal eat healthy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment